Saturday, November 18, 2006

Have A Listen....

You know I really love a "new" artist (new to me, anyways - Ty informs me I'm "the last one to know"....again!) when I post about them twice in the matter of a couple of hours. Anyhow, I posted a video of Damien Rice's from YouTube...love it (it's below, scroll down). I've also just been overjoyed to learn his entire new CD is available for listening through his website/Warner. There's a link on my sidebar...today's just the right kind of day for this music (for me, anyways). Tell me what you think.

Check Damien Rice out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

hahaha you fooled me (and I obviously can't read) as I was clicking away on the picture.

I very much liked the YouTube that you posted earlier so will check out the link shortly.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

You'll get a good chuckle here...I even did that. I thought that somehow, "magically", I'd created a link. Like the blog fairies sprang into action. No wonder tocatta had problems with it. I guess it's a "gotcha" thing.

10:19 AM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

Awww, my pop up blocker wont let me listen...even when i try allowing that site :( I do really like Damien Rice though!!!!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You did youtube on later posts so I guess there's hope for you. Ha.

I was popup blocked, overrode it and then the media player took too long to load.

Hey, nice try. I like Damien. There's a couple of his songs on the radio currently around here.

See ya.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home