Sunday, November 19, 2006

WE ARE THE (GREY CUP) CHAMPIONS, MY FRIENDS...















Well that was fun, let's do it again real soon. I wasn't sure if I was going to be watching the game alone or not...Ty & Linds visit with their Dad on Sundays and I just didn't know what the plan was. As it turned out, we had a little shindig here...had I known we could've had it aired on CTV....they contacted me (through the CFL/Lion's forum) and asked if they could come and tape my "party" to air on TV...I replied by telling them that my party was me, myself and I (not even Irene was coming) and it probably wouldn't make for great TV viewing. Had I known I WAS hosting a party, I would've invited them along too. Darn. Maybe next year.

7 Comments:

Blogger Toccata said...

Looks like you had a great party there. Liked the pics of the table all decked out.

I think Montreal fans are about to suffer the same fate as the Roughie fans did last week. Tomorrow they are in for whole lot of "got clobbered" headlines!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I think you're probably right. They made it a game in the second half but too little too late (thank God). I hate it when you think you have a nice, comfortable lead and then the other team comes back. Nailbiters.

We had fun...an impromptu gathering turned into a great victory party!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

How cool that CTV wanted to film you! Judging from the pic spam, it was a fine bash and would have made for pretty compelling tv.

12:16 PM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

Man, you really know how to throw a great Grey Cup Party lady :) I think that's GROOOOOVY!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Looks like a great party, glad you guys won!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Well guys, it was very low key. I kind of laughed when I saw the message from CTV reps....I actually thought they had the wrong person! Apparently it was prompted by my enthusiasm on the forums/message boards. I guess I sold it pretty good!!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy pictures. I remember when Chicago won the super bowl I took pictures of the TV too. Mine didn't come out and it took me a week to find out. (film days not digital)

Congrats.

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home