Sunday, November 19, 2006

GREY CUP TODAY!!!

Well, this is it. And, quite frankly, I'm worried. We've got wind gusts similar to that of last week's storm and the rain is due to come pouring in. I'm picturing the kickoff, followed by a power failure. That wouldn't be good. I'd have to run, barefoot, to Winnipeg - jersey soaked, orange hair color smearing down the sides of my face - wouldn't be a pretty sight. So, keep your fingers crossed for us - may the hydro Gods smile on the wet coast today (please). Oh, you thought I was worried about the Alouettes?....nah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alana Elliott said...

Yeah Deb, run to Winnipeg, come watch the Cup at our stadium! I'll even re-dye your hair orange for you! Yay!!

Yesterday I saw a group of men walking around the area of the stadium with massive Lions flags adorned around their shoulders like capes, with bright spraypainted orange runners, and I thought of you. :P

2:29 PM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

Thank goodness it is GORGEOUS out today Debs! YAY!! LMAO re the orange hair colour remark TEEEHEEEE

3:01 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Alana - I hope our fans behaved themselves and respected your city.....I hear Winnipeg put on one hell of a great Grey Cup.

I would've been right with those guys. Jealous.

Mel - I just had a good feeling when the sun came out...it was like a sign or something (except then I had to dust real quick).

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home