Sunday, July 15, 2007

THIS IS A TEST
O.K., so I'm now using Firefox, which Ty's bugged me to use from day one! It appears to me that this will be much easier and I don't know why I was ever using Safari. Oh, I remember...when I inherited this computer I had the three options (Safari, Firefox, Mozilla) and went with the first one in line. I have all my stuff bookmarked there so will have to transfer it over. It'll take me awhile to get used to the new deal here, but if it's good enough for Mr. Cock and Master Fly, it's good enough for me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally!!!....

11:23 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I'm crawling out of the dark ages now kelly. New things scare me.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Firefox will transfer it for you. Oh except the bookmarks, you need to add those in again.

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't be afraid...embrace new things...

Firefox transferred my bookmarks from internet explorer

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home