Monday, August 20, 2007

I Don't Like Mondays

Not much to blog about....an extremely boring weekend with nothing to report on. I'm feeling a little sorry for myself as I just haven't been away in ages and everyone and their dogs are blogging about their vacations or going on vacation (I'm happy for you, I just wanna come along!). Our internet service has been God awful to top it all off and even my poker is being affected by broken connections and slow loading. So life sucks at the moment, that's all. I'm stuck at home and I may as well be sending smoke signals than logging on...would get the message across more efficiently.


Allison's gone away, adding to my sadness. I know she had her reasons and did what she had to, I just hope things are alright. I'll miss her hand clappy posts, filled with art and graffiti and music I've never heard before. So long dear friend, I miss you already.

Barb's heading out on a road trip with her family, whitenoise has just returned from a week with his, lala's in Vegas, tk's just been there and junky's off to Hawaii in September. I've got one question....can any of you fit me in your suitcase? Please?

Anyhow, thought I should check in here before work....I'll leave you with this:

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hate mondays too

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just purchased the largest suitcase that they sell. If you can figure out a way to to get over here, I will gladly take you with me. I can't promise you won't return with a fake british accent though ;)

And I'm not gone, just taking a break. Getting my ducks in a row, or line, whatever. I will keep you posted, don't worry.

That picture is great by the way, and I quite enjoyed their first album.

2:29 PM  
Blogger aka k said...

If it's any consolation, going away is looking increasingly unlikely here too. Even when I did take a week off, I twisted an ankle and ended up working at home :(

TK's antics keep me amused though.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

rop...I'd like to cancel them altogether. But I do get an unexpected day off tomorrow, so this has turned into a Friday for me!

Al!!!! I feel better already. Glad to see you...got worried when everything vanished. I thought you were leaving your blog up? Anyhow, I've been practicing that fake British accent (my mother in law's British)...I suck mind you.

aka...oh, sorry to hear that. Well, let's blog about our woes together, k? tk is amusing, isn't she? Life's never totally boring with her blog around.

7:51 PM  
Blogger junky said...

don't be too jealous friday I got into such a fight with the future in-laws that there was almost no trip, and the almost got uninvited to the wedding, car window got smashed,buddy bounced a $2,000.00 check to me, etc. etc. Bad couple of days.
I was worried about Allison too don't know the back story. But I hope everything is cool.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

junky....ouch, that's not a good day. Funny, my mother in law and I didn't get along that great initially...she's quite "set in her ways" and I felt was jealous of the attention I was getting. Now that he and I are finished, she and I are the best of friends and I see her all the time.

Hopefully your trip will settle things down and you can get away from the insanity.

Oh, and about the $2,000 cheque - with friends like that.......

7:39 AM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

Deb, I'm thinking of going to GrandBend this weekend, If you can make it out here, I have an extra bed for you.

just reading the posts here, glad you find me amusing..
I just don't see it, I'm just like this.
Plus the other thing is Deb
you have to rope in a guy that likes to take you places
how do you think I've travelled these last 5 years
first it was the lawyer I was with
he took me to Florida, NYC twice and up North
now Romeo is adverturous

Don't tell Romeo but
the lawyer obviously found my blog because he just sent me a book called
Jack Kerouac, the scroll
so he's reading
more drama

sorry to hear about your ankle Kieth

and if you want to be jelous
be jelous of Whitenoise
he gets to fly everywhere
lets try to talk him into giving us all a free ride for the blog ladies

11:54 AM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

I wish I could have brought you along, Deb. We really needed somebody to eat those grapes!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home