Friday, August 17, 2007

Junky tagged me and I really don't know how this'll fly...I'm just not that exciting. I'll update with some pics later, for now I'm off to work (bleh).

Anyhow, the point of this tag is to tell 8 random facts about myself and then tag 8 others to participate. So here goes:

1) I swigged red wine out of Eddie Vedder's bottle.
2) I love water skiing and am a kickass slalom skiier who can do "beach starts".
3) I spent my wedding night alone because my ex was out partying all night with my relatives (now you know why he's an ex).
4) I stole "borrowed" a moped once while in Hawaii with my girlfriends ("tipsy") and rode it through a hotel lobby.
I then managed to talk my way out of the impending charges (I'm ashamed to say that when you're young/blonde you can do that).
5) I can wiggle my ears.
6) Before I'd hit 21, I'd saved $15,000 and owned property in the US.
7) I was considered one of the most popular girls in high school but am now a loner (by choice).
8) I've known 3 people who've committed suicide and at least 3 more who've OD'd/died.

And now it's YOUR turn:

busterp (ha, you're not getting off that easy...it's the baker's 8)
lala
Mike M
Barb
whitenoise (welcome back)
kelly
eddie
ivy
ropinator

Cheers.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I wasn't wearing my glasses and read that you stole a mop and rode it through the lobby, which left me in hysterics....and puzzled. Glad it was a moped ;)

2:50 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I like that idea too...kind of a wicked witch thing.

Glad to see you around. ;)

6:58 PM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

Hey it wouldn't be too unusual to steal a mop and ride it through the lobby....

or maybe that's just my bizarre life for you

(hmmmm.....)

9:53 AM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

this is what i posted specially 4u yesterday

http://gledwoodvid.blogspot.com/2007/08/enya-exile.html

it was on my blue blog but the link remains active on that days post if u see wot i mean in purple

9:57 AM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

How can you say you are not that exciting, you moped thief?

I'm going to be out of town for a week, but will tackle this tag when I return.

7:21 PM  
Blogger aka k said...

Hail...fellow ear wiggler :)

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home