Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Today I was on a mission after work. It was a dangerous assignment, involving a drive down Number 3 Road (where RAV work is underway). C'mon, take a ride with me.....




I sat in THIS in the mid afternoon sun. They're ruining my city and driving's a nightmare...a guy almost veered into me here.



Welcome to the jungle baby. This is the main drag in Richmond. It currently takes about 12 hours to get from one end to the other. That's on a good day.
ALMOST THERE!!!!


YEA!!!!

Whew, made it! Make mine a double.
Service with a smile...what more could you ask for?
And we start all over again....
Didn't even make it in the house before I cracked the jewel case. D'oh.THE END

7 Comments:

Blogger Alana said...

Yay Debz!!! <3 Thanks for the photo tour!

As soon as I can get out of this bed, I'm so there! ARGH, I wanted to get it on it's freaking release date, but I'll just have to be patient.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

$12? That's a great deal. I need to go cd shopping again (even though I already spent a million bucks on cds this weekend).

6:57 AM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

I love industrial imagery ... those cranes are awesome... I've always wanted to get to the top of one of them... and feel envious at times of the seagulls that perch so noncholantly along the "arm" ... to answer your question about floods, far as i know the most recent ones were in Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire which would be about an hour from London West slightly Northwesterly ... before that there were floods in Hull which is way way North (different accent)... no floods in London London has a massive river barrier to stop tidal surges coming up from the sea also unless the river rose absolutely massively it is embankmented so high it would take mega floods to spill over... but if it did absolute CHAOS... o man it would get down the tube system and everything. i can barely imagine the consequences.
floods. ukh. did you see China on TV? They've got it BIG TIME. 700 dead. 1million or more moved on... don't even want to think about it...

5:04 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

hey girls...get down there before I buy them all.

gled...I love the cranes too. And it's funny you mention the seagulls...I've taken pictures of them lately from high atop their perches...have a few different ones.

Yeah, the flooding's something, isn't it? The whole world's out of whack it seems.

11:23 PM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

Great tour, you should send Mathew that post!

7:49 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

thanks tk.

you should go get the album...it's REALLY good.

(Matt sends out a thank you to raymi/fil on it)

9:49 PM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

Haha, I love that you documented the entire thing with photos. That's awesome!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home