Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I'd saved a post about hockey that I was going to finish off with some pics, but I'll hold off on that for now. Much more important stuff to report:

Horrible, unthinkable tragedy.....

Did you hear about this story? My God, what IS this world coming to? A man (on crack?) argued with his wife and then took his 4 children to a bridge, where he tossed them off. I can't imagine what the children thought as they watched their siblings being thrown over like garbage. I can't imagine what they thought. I have no words....

* * * * * * * * * *

And Welcome To Washington State Junky...Make Sure You Wash Your Hands...

I'm starting to worry about this cold I've had for nearly a month that's settling in my chest and making it really difficult to breathe. Although I saw my doctor in early December, I only just filled my rx three days ago. I'm a procrastinator, what can I say? But it's scary when you hear of something like this creature. It hasn't made its way into Canada (yet)...but with the amount of travellers heading back and forth across the border, it's inevitable that it'll show up.

1/ Wash your hands
2/ WASH YOUR HANDS
AND, AGAIN,
3/ WASH YOUR HANDS

That's it for now...a "quickie". I'm multi tasking all over the internet.

6 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Take your meds and get better!

Excellent advice about washing your hands. And that alcohol gel doesn't do a thing - soap and water is best.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

oh dear, I use that gel stuff daily (don't always have access to a sink at work). I'm going to take a soapy facecloth and a little peanut butter jar full of water. That should do'er.

6:40 PM  
Blogger TK Kerouac said...

terrible story
I'm going to go wash my hands now!!

7:18 PM  
Blogger TK Kerouac said...

Deb I'm just redoing my link list

I've kept you linked

It will be redone by tomorrow

my blog is private

tkkerouac.blogspot.com (private)
tkcensored.blogspot.com (new)
tkfinderskeeper.blogspot.com

link if you wish
thanks

7:34 PM  
Blogger TK Kerouac said...

k back again

I've just linked you on the new blog

welcome to tkcencored.blogspot.com

3:20 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

tk....thanks. I'll be over soon. ;)

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home