Sunday, December 16, 2007

Two words: ROCK BAND baby

(O.K., well three)

Ty spent his birthday money today and the inner drummer in me has been set free.

A cross between Bonzo, Moon the Loon and Neil Pert.

O.K., O.K.....maybe it's more like Goofy, The Tin Man, and Spongebob. Whatever, I'm learning.

I wasn't liking the idea at first, as Ty had arranged to meet some dude from Craigslist in an underground parking lot to buy it for much more than it's worth. I was worried about it being a set up (do you think maybe I've watched one too many crime programs?). Anyhow, it all went smoothly and now we're rocking out. Later.

8 Comments:

Blogger Whitenoise said...

Cool! ;-)

I've thought about getting a set of those Roland electronic drums- the kind you can use a set of headphones and still play when your wife is in the house.

4:54 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Very cool!

I wish I had the ability to have guitar hero here. As like the drums, that is a fun game for those who lack ability - ie. me.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

That looks fun! But probably harder than it would at first seem. I secretly want a Dance Dance Revolution game.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

My 2 brothers used to be really good at playing the drums... one ended up doing it professionally!

I hope you didn't get snowed in... I heard it hit the middle of the N USA/S Canada e.g. around Toronto am I right and not by you?

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he bought it for much more than its worth?......did I read that wrong?

12:23 PM  
Blogger Toccata said...

I need to find a set of those Roland electric drums for the tenant downstairs!! I wonder if your shady underground parking lot guy could sell me a set of them for much LOWER than they're worth?

8:41 PM  
Blogger junky said...

I'm wicked horrible at guitar hero etc, my hands always want to actually play the songs and I end up sucking bad.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

In reply to Whitenoise:
Electric drums are far better than accoustic ones. Trust me. Accoustic ones are too loud. FAR too loud.

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home