Monday, September 04, 2006

OK, I Don't Get It (So I Tagged Myself)

I felt left out. So "tag", here are mine:

1...Things that scare me: mold, my parent’s failing health, anything that threatens my kids
2...People who make me laugh: Mitch Hedberg, Russell Peters, Jack Black, Tyler & Lindsay, Conan
3...Things I hate the most: arrogance, rudeness, silky scarves rubbing together (like nails on chalkboard to me)
4...Things I don't understand: rudeness, why the world is going to shit
5...Things I'm doing right now: relaxing (YEA!), waiting for Rock Star Super Nova (in two minutes), waiting for my poker tourney (also 2 min)
6...Things I want to do before I die: give up meat (completely), have something published, buy a motorcycle, make my kids proud.
7... Things I can do: wiggle my ears, slalom water ski
8... Ways to describe my personality: outgoing, honest, caring, stubborn
9... Things I can't do: play guitar, bite my tongue, afford Canucks tickets
10...Things I think you should listen to: your instincts, your mother
11...Things you should never listen to: rap music
12...Things I'd like to learn: guitar, why our government is ruining this country
13...Favorite foods: pasta, salads, nuts, pumpkin pie
14...Beverages I drink regularly: milk, water
15...Shows I watched as a kid: Bugs Bunny/Roadrunner Hour, Pete’s Place, The Wizard of Oz (everytime it was on), HNIC

6 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Don't feel left out, Deb! I would have tagged you but decided against tagging anyone because some people really hate doing these things. Glad you did though.

I can't stand the sound of a metal nail file. I'm okay with a wooden emery board, but a metal file just makes me gag, so I can understand your scarf issue.
You can wiggle your ears? Cool! My dad could too.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I so need "light" stuff right now and this fits the bill. The material rubbing together (mostly scarves it seems) gets under my skin...so, naturally, my kids do it every chance they get.

Your Dad and I could've gone on tour together!

10:27 PM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

I'm really glad you did the quiz too.
LMAO @ "naturally, my kids do it every chance they get." Heeheee

11:24 PM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

I need to find Wizard of Oz on dvd, cause I can't find my video!! I must have loaned it out and never got it back :(

5:02 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I was so bloody scared of The Wizard of Oz...but I still had to watch it every chance I could.

Hope you find it a copy Mel - it's well worth having.

5:09 PM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

The flying monkeys are pretty scary aren't they? Yes, I love the movie, so I MUST get it again!!!!!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home