Friday, June 29, 2007

Matt Good's Hospital Music


Linds, Ty, Fiona, Alana and I are all abuzz tonight. Big time.

Although I only got 4 hours of sleep last night (anxiety/insomnia), I find myself awake again tonight and it's because I can't shut off Matt's new cd, Hospital Music. He's been my favorite artist for some time now and, with each new release of his I keep thinking, "my God, this is his best yet". And then he ups the ante. Every. Single. Time. And this, by far, IS his best work ever.

I suggest that all of you, Matt Good fans or not, go check out this masterpiece...it's beautiful - start to finish. Go on now, give it a listen.

*Note - in order to stream the album, you must be registered to his site. It's well worth the effort, trust me. ;)

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Gledwood said...

Hi Debs ... I'm a bit musically deprived at present (do you know I haven't owned a CD player for over 5 years ... and all my music (well the vast majority) b4 that was on tape... "tapes get into states" is my saying ... I spent AGES trying to comment here last night, don't know what went wrong ... ooer the prison van's just driven past on the way to collect poor unfortunates from the crown court ... got your message what was this thing you were going to tell me?
Have a great weekend ... it IS nearly the weekend now yesterday I somehow believed was Friday as well ...
ho-hum
all the best

gleds

8:57 AM  
Blogger Alana Elliott said...

Hey you! I got about that much sleep last night as well, but it was so worth it.

Just wanted to make sure you know that concerts have been announced! Looks like tickets are going on sale next Friday! <3

Love ya!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Alana Elliott said...

Oh, and for those of you who don't want to register on Matt's site, you can listen to the stream for free on iTunes Radio. :)

9:45 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Thanks Alana!! Wa frickin hooooo. This makes my day. :)

(I wonder if there'll be a presale?)

6:18 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

gled...sorry - so rude. I commented on your blog instead of here.

What about that bomb scare there...thought of you right away??

6:19 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I have now listened to the new album at least 800 times since last night. Seriously, I can't get enough of it and, when I'm home, I have it playing continuously (Ty & Linds are laughing at me over it). So you people better get your butts over there and listen to it too because it's such a treat. And if you don't I'll throw tomatoes at you.

1:36 AM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

I'm not as up to date on Matty's new tunes as I should be- just too much other stuff going on right now, but I am really looking forward to seeing him again. I love his acoustic shows!

Thanks for the heads up!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Woot, thanks for the heads up, I'm so behind in the MG goodness :)

Hope your weekend is going well Deb!!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

matt goodness is my bestest subject lately...glad to be of help girls. :)

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home