Monday, January 14, 2008

O.K., I'm over it now.

Feel like my spunky, sarcastic self again.

So here are some questions of the day that I've been pondering (I may have too much time on my hands before work today...you be the judge):

1/ How is it that a simple order for pick up at the local restaurant can go so horribly wrong?

ORDERED: a quesadilla & salad (Ty) with a steak dinner for Linds (for lunch - that's my girl).

RECEIVED: a bleeding brontosaurus foot; a piece of chicken-like, formed, rolled "product" and cheese (?), tucked into a sweating tortilla (w/o the salsa that gives it the flavor) and a head of unwashed lettuce, broken up into bite-sized (if you're the aforementioned brontosaurus) pieces.

Not quite guys, try again.

2/ If it rains for 40 days and 40 nights, should I be concerned? Start building something now? Do computers float? (I couldn't bear to be cut off from you).

3/ I thought about New Year's resolutions but never committed to them. Is that good enough? I think I win.

4/ How many teeth do we really need?

5/ Why do knees turn into alligator skin when behind them remains soft and smooth?

6/ If the news and gossip entertainment programs show the same things, what is it that I'm watching? Entertaining news? The new entertainment? What?...I'm confused.

Just a few of the things I've been wondering about today. What's puzzling you?

6 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I'd personally like to keep all my teeth.

I am currently pondering where the bruise on my arm came from. None of this "mystery bruise" crap. I need answers. ;)

2:42 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

aliens abducting you at night?

6:09 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

I've been wondering how your Bailey's diet is going.

Also, my knees don't get alligatory, but you should see my elbows. On second thought, don't, they're gross.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I failed Barb.

Only one shot of Bailey's and then the syrupy sweetness made me gag. Should've mixed it with coffee, but didn't have the patience.

Dentist Wednesday. I hope I die first.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

(knock on wood)

9:40 PM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

hey what happened to that black guy's teeth?

now his dentistry reminds me of several friends' I know

1 man and 1 woman in particular:

his teeth kind of look like they've been dipped in blackened tar...

HERS are like rotting black stumps, all askewed and tilting like 18th century tombstones... nasty business!

I'm trying to remember exactly who it was... but I used to know someone (to say hi to ~ not my best friend!) with a massive gap too...

o man the more that comes back the more revolting it is you don't wanna hear any more!!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home