Tuesday, November 25, 2008


I don’t watch Wheel of Fortune anymore
I don’t go to garage sales
I haven’t watched a tennis match without you
I hate curling again
I had no one to phone when the WF was on
And when the Canucks beat the Flames, the Wild and the Red Wings (again)
I forget all the jokes and card tricks you showed me
Holidays aren't special anymore
Dad’s digging up MORE of the yard
There are few family poker games now
I wish I could hear those damn annoying “know who used to live here?” stories that I heard 8 million times just one more time
Everytime I see something pretty that lights up I think of you
I keep hearing your favorite songs. I’ve never heard Red River Valley or Wabash Cannonball anywhere before in my entire life...why (the fuck) now?
I’m dreading Christmas (without you)
I miss you

XO

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Giant hug! :)

6:31 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Thanks lady. I needed that.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Whitenoise said...

It will always hurt, won't it? Hug from me, too...

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home