Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm going to try and be more regular here. Blogging that is.

Although I thought my computer woes were behind me with a day and a half of solid connections, today I'm back to throwing things because it's taking SO long to load comments that it just times out. That was just the case on Allison's blog, although I managed to scrawl out another and get it in there. Bah. Ty assures me that it's just how it is with wireless internet...sometimes it's on, others it's secretly blowing raspberries in your face.

Either way - FU computer.

I'm currently laughing as I stumbled across a list of things to do that I wrote out. Probably a month and a half ago. I'd decided that being unemployed was quickly equating to being unproductive and that I needed a list so I could check off at least one (hopefully 3-5) things a day as I accomplished them. Ha, good one. The list got buried under coupons and bills.

I mean these things aren't tough - some are mere phonecalls.

Anyhow here's the list and how I've broken it down (and why it isn't working):

TAKE BOTTLES IN: Ty made me do it. Can actually check this one off. I was fearful...so many bags/boxes out there that I'd become convinced there was a raccoon family living in our carport. DO NOT DISTURB. We finally buckled down and it took 3 carloads to get the job done (we took Dad's in too). When you get $79 at the bottle depot, you've let things go too far.

CALL SHAW TO REPORT INACCURACIES ON BILL: Self explanatory. I don't have a week to wait with a phone stuck on my ear. Oh wait, yes I do.

BOOK A HAIR APPOINTMENT FOR LINDS: I know what you're thinking...why can't she just make the appointment herself? It's not that simple. When your hairdresser's a cracked out nutbar who's only left you her cell number and insists on telling you her man problems like she's your best friend, it's dicey. Linds loves her (as do I), but I tend to only expose my daughter to this gem for the actual hair appointment (and pray that she gets thru it fairly unscathed). The rest (as a responsible mother) is handled by me. Although I go elsewhere and would prefer Linds to do the same, she refuses because "R really knows how to cut her hair". I don't have the extra 120 lying around at my disposal anyhow, so this one'll have to wait for now anyhow. "Shaggy's in Linds...REALLY it is".

TAXES: Fuck it. I'll do them later. Besides, I'm still not over Christmas...don't start throwing all this shit at me. Chill out.

CAR SERVICING: Why fix it if it ain't broke?

SPRING CLEANING: Hahahahahahahaha.....next.

There's other stuff on the list, but I can't read it because there's a big coffee stain and it's smeared the letters.

Gotta run. Apparently I've go stuff to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home