Tuesday, November 13, 2007

And so it continues....

Dad's back in hospital, took him to ER yesterday after the pain he felt in the morning grew so intense that he was doubled over when I got to his place.

No worries...things'll be fine. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Things are so crazy these days, yesterday was going to be a good workout before the shit hit the fan. Today, after I drop Linds off and visit Dad, there's a two hour one with my name on it. Then I'm going to kick some bad luck ass and I'll be back when I have some GOOD news to report.

7 Comments:

Blogger Gledwood said...

He's in the best place now at least... take care Debs

3:41 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Deb, I'm sorry to hear your Dad is back in the hospital. I'm sending good thoughts your way. Take care and keep us posted when you can, but don't forget to take care of you, too :)

xo

4:55 PM  
Blogger 668 aka neighbour of the beast said...

take care. good karma wishes coming your way.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Barbara Doduk said...

hang tough babe.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Deth Bleedly said...

i'll start praying again.

3:47 AM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Oh dear. My best wishes for your dad. I hope he turns around and starts a good solid recovery.

Good call on the nap thing.

5:14 AM  
Blogger Charlie said...

I know he'll be getting the care and attention he needs but the worry doesnt make it any easier. Sending you many good thoughts and wishes to you and your family.

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home